Godliike scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godliike 639 Brand New Server, A New Beginning!

Eccles - Staff application.

Eccles

Eccles - Staff application. Empty Eccles - Staff application.

Post  Eccles Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:04 am

Ingame name: Eccles
    how old are you:15
    How long have you been playing the server:Week, maybe?
    What position are you applying for: I'd let god choose because i don't want to go to high to fast.
    Does anyone think you deserve it: I'm not sure, if you ask around people will tell you about me Smile
    Why do you think you deserve it: i think i deserve it because i want to help the community grow and i want to be able to solve the problems when the owner/admin is not on.
    Have you helped someone: I've helped a few people Smile
    How long can you play each day: 6+ hours.
    Are you active on both forums and in game: I'm active in game forums only just let me join Razz
    Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server: i was co owner on entity-pk, troll-scape, and mods on a few others.
    Do you respect owners: i've not yet managed to meet the owners but i'm sure they'll get to like me.
    Have you broken any rules:nope, not a rule breaker,
    Do players like you: i'm not sure i think/hope they do Smile
    Tell us about yourself: well, i'm 15 years old 5"6, brown hair, brown eyes, (normal/built), i enjoy hanging out with my friends playing man-hunt and football, i enjoy playing runescape private sevrers because they are nice and relaxing, and i like to help the people out Smile
    Who is your favorite staff member: jessica <3
    What is your time zone: (uk) 0+
    What are your strengths: being able to sort things out without any arguments
    What are your weaknesses:i'm still to find out Smile
    How many players have you invited:(make them post to your application) We'll see <3
    How can you help out the server: i do gfx, i can make youtube background/videos and encurage people to join.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:26 am