Godliike scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godliike 639 Brand New Server, A New Beginning!

3 posters

xTimz Staff App.

xTimz

xTimz Staff App. Empty xTimz Staff App.

Post  xTimz Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:39 am

Ingame name:xTimz.
    how old are you:15.
    How long have you been playing the server:about 2 weeks.
    What position are you applying for:I wanna help with the forums. Forums mod or admin.
    Does anyone think you deserve it:Yes.
    Why do you think you deserve it: Because i think i could make the forums updated and alot more better for players *not saying it is bad i actually like it but im saying i can help*.
    Have you helped someone:Yes i've help many players ingame to find there way around the server and such.
    How long can you play each day:I play like everyday atleast 4 hours.
    Are you active on both forums and ingame:Yes! Mostly forums.
    Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server:Yes i've been on many servers here are accouple, Coder for Eternity-RS, Mod for pkscape/ipkscape, admin for pbscape1, and for fourms i've been mod/admin on MotionXscape, and dreamscape317.
    Do you respect owners:Yes i always am.
    Have you broken any rules:Not that i know of.
    Do players like you:Most but some players don't like you and i understand that.
    Tell us about yourself:I am 15 years old been playing rs since 2006 and i was 10 and yes i did break the rules about being 12 and playin rs but i love this game so much.<3
    Who is your favorite staff member:I would say i don't got one i like them all the same.
    What is your time zone: Eastern time zone.
    What are your strengths:Strengths is making money very good at it on rs/rsps.
    What are your weaknesses:Um skilling is my weakness i hate sitting there trying to skill in rs/rsps.):
    How many players have you invited:(make them post to your application)About 5.
    How can you help out the server:By making a better forums and helping the community. again im not saying yours is bad.
    Deano

xTimz Staff App. Empty Re: xTimz Staff App.

Post  Deano Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:55 am

I support you bro, hope you get the spot you are after,
    Ivan

Post  Ivan Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:33 pm

How can you get forum mod if you have not done anything on forums? nice 8 posts kid.

You're a duper.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:25 am