Godliike scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godliike 639 Brand New Server, A New Beginning!

2 posters

Moderator Application

Kx Skiller
    Kx Skiller

Moderator Application Empty Moderator Application

Post  Kx Skiller Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:01 am

Ingame name: Kx skiller

how old are you: 15

How long have you been playing the server: A couple of days.

What position are you applying for: Moderator

Does anyone think you deserve it: Maybe

Why do you think you deserve it: I like to help people and make the community feel special, i also will enforce any rules that have been broken.

Have you helped someone: I've helped a couple of people mainly giving them items Razz ( im kind like that).

How long can you play each day: varies anywhere from 3 - 6 hours maybe longer.

Are you active on both forums and ingame: Yup

Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server: I have had admin on many other servers in the past but this was going back at least a year or two.

Do you respect owners: Of course as we no its not easy to host a server Smile.

Have you broken any rules: Nope i like to play by the rules.

Do players like you: I would like to think so Wink.

Tell us about yourself: I am 15 i live is kent im a pretty all out person. I play Tennis, Netball and many other sports.

My hobbies are : Computer game, shopping, sports, girlies and parties Smile.

Who is your favorite staff member: Zake5 & marquis ooo and of course godliike Smile There cool

What is your time zone: GMT+0

What are your strengths: I am confident, Helpful, friendly and passionate about what i do.

What are your weaknesses: I do not have many but my main one would be when people say about disabled people and start taking the mick out of them this makes me very angery and thats about it.

How many players have you invited: None yet will try to get more

How can you help out the server: I am on alot, i can bring my knowledge and intellect of being a past GM of silvermu although a different game many rules still apply .

Thank you for taking time for reading my application.

Jess x
    zake5
    zake5

Moderator Application Empty Re: Moderator Application

Post  zake5 Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:21 pm

i like it im gonna make her mod if u go against then demote her but lets see what she cand do for now

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:31 am