Godliike scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godliike 639 Brand New Server, A New Beginning!

Mafia's Mod app.

*Admin Mafia
    *Admin Mafia

Mafia's Mod app. Empty Mafia's Mod app.

Post  *Admin Mafia Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Ingame name:Mafia

how old are you:14

How long have you been playing the server:i played when before you got together

with nexus 639 and im playing again.

What position are you applying for:Mod.

Does anyone think you deserve it:Hopefully you do<3

Why do you think you deserve it:because i have been with the server even when you

left nexus (switch sucked...) and this has been fav server.

Have you helped someone:today when a player ask about server i helped him out & i
    told him it had been online because of what happen.

How long can you play each day:5-6 hr's on school day's and 7-9 hr's on weekend's.

Are you active on both forums and ingame:since server was back online a couple day's back i have been looking on runelocus to see when server (eco) would be online.

Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server:Dynasty Pk,godzhel. (not many server's bcuz i started playing xbox...

Do you respect owners:Yes, when ever your afk i wait or just do anything esle (irl)

Have you broken any rules:No, i havent flamed,hacked,scammed.And not planning too.
    Do players like you:No one has hade a problem with me , nor meh with player's.

Tell us about yourself:my name is eduardo , i like to skateboard,xbox,basketball. im doing fairy good at school (a,b & maybe 1 c). i like to hang with friend's.

Who is your favorite staff member:None atm because there's not alot. But it use to
    be P O L O.

What is your time zone:Eastern time.

What are your strengths:skatebaord,civic's.

What are your weaknesses:meeting new people (in school & such)

How many players have you invited:None atm.

How can you help out the server:i have a youtube channel & i can adv for server and hopefully i will be donateing soon for the vps.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:37 am