Godliike scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godliike 639 Brand New Server, A New Beginning!

[cody] MOD app.

Poll

Should i be a mod?

[ 1 ]
    [cody] MOD app. I_vote_lcap100%[cody] MOD app. I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [cody] MOD app. I_vote_lcap0%[cody] MOD app. I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    cody
    cody

[cody] MOD app. Empty [cody] MOD app.

Post  cody Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Ingame name:Gl im cody
    how old are you: 14
    How long have you been playing the server:3 days but i believe i can do better then older players because i have more training.

What position are you applying for: mod/admin

Does anyone think you deserve it: I don't know Very Happy

Why do you think you deserve it: Because its a brand new server and you should give me a chance,I also have good grammar and i think i'm pretty smart for my age.

Have you helped someone: Yes, i help alot of people with alot of different things
    How long can you play each day: 5-8 P.M 5-7Am (b4 school and after i'm done
    voulentering

Are you active on both forums and ingame: Hellz yeah.

Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server:I have, dark era pkz (admin) and another server (Help mod)

Do you respect owners: yes,I 100% respect them.

Have you broken any rules: nope!

Do players like you: I Guess, it's not really if they like me it's if i do my job.

Tell us about yourself: I love to volunteer, I spend most of my time volunteering at the boys and girls club of america it's an amazing organization i really hope to go far with them, also i love tennis and baseball.

Who is your favorite staff member: umm, (godliike)

What is your time zone: east time zone

What are your strengths: i'm a boss, I'm very helpful i'm very easygoing butt when i need to be strict i will be.

What are your weaknesses: I take things to heart to fast, if someone says things i'm oversensitive right now.
    How many players have you invited:(make them post to your application)NON YET.
    How can you help out the SERVER: i can help in any way or forums i can get other players from different server and i can really help.

TLDR;
    vote me for mod Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:26 am