Godliike scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godliike 639 Brand New Server, A New Beginning!

2 posters

Swag Mod App.

Swag
    Swag

Swag Mod App. Empty Swag Mod App.

Post  Swag Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:29 pm

Ingame name: Swag
    how old are you: 15
    How long have you been playing the server: 2-3 weeks
    What position are you applying for:Moderator
    Does anyone think you deserve it:I've helped quite a few people, maybe they'll vouch for me.
    Why do you think you deserve it: I'm just a generally chill kid, I like all people and I like to help.
    Have you helped someone: Yes
    How long can you play each day: Well my JV football is over now so after school I can help, sometimes I have a lot of homework because I'm in all Honors and AP classes.
    Are you active on both forums and ingame: Well I just made an account for the fourms, but ingame i am
    Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server: I've never been to intrested in staff, but I want step up and help Very Happy
    Do you respect owners: Of course
    Have you broken any rules: Nope
    Do players like you: I hope so.
    Tell us about yourself: I'm half black, half greek. I speak greek fluently, and I go there every year.
    Who is your favorite staff member: None really.
    What is your time zone: Eastern
    What are your strengths: Math and anything logical
    What are your weaknesses: writing.
    How many players have you invited:I'm trying to get a few, they haven't decided yet.
    How can you help out the server: I'm a really good leader and I just love to help out.
    Ivan

Swag Mod App. Empty Re: Swag Mod App.

Post  Ivan Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:27 pm

NO SUPPORT! This kid got mad at me because I didn't want to sell a pernix body at me. He then followed me to corp and nex an stole all my kills for fun. If he get's mod it would be the biggest mistake. He is no "chill kid" like he says in his post. He rages and would abuse his powers. He has no social skills what so ever. When I just started he was calling me poor and a noob.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:47 am