Godliike scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godliike 639 Brand New Server, A New Beginning!

Hello all i am deathhydra3.

deathhydra3
    deathhydra3

Hello all i am deathhydra3. Empty Hello all i am deathhydra3.

Post  deathhydra3 Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Hello there all who read this, Well my name is deathhydra3 (nick irl) and I think I would be a good moderator/admin because I have been a moderator on another game and people think I actually did a good job helping. And on another server (will not be named) I noticed that it needed more mods but me and some friends were on alot and we would always help the new people and give them the best information we could. I do try my best at the games i play (not trying to seem like im all so good) to help the newest people so they figure out what they want to do. I will do my best to even help the new people on this server even if I am not a part of the staff or if any are on at the time Surprised. Since the server is new I will try and vote everyday so there will be new people maybe even ask a few friends to come and play. I look forward to playing this server alot Wink. I will also follow all the rules and respect all admins/mods like we should Wink. New servers that have the newest updates from Runescape can always be big hits and for that reason is why I want to play it alot and get more friends to join. It also seems the staff are quite active and it would be awesome if i could help along side them Smile

Last edited by deathhydra3 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i thought it was to short :P)

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:42 pm