Godliike scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godliike 639 Brand New Server, A New Beginning!

4 posters

DUPERS (xtimz deano)

Ivan

DUPERS (xtimz deano) Empty DUPERS (xtimz deano)

Post  Ivan Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:40 am

Ok, well I have not got a screenshot but xtimz and deano took me to a house in edgeville, took me upstairs and asked me if they would let me trade my primal to them to let them dupe it. I said no thanks and said cya but then deano said wait and said watch. I watched and I saw them dupe a white p hat.

Of course it made sense because while i was dicing i cleaned xtimz for 8 santas but then he always came back with 6 or 8 more. So it must make sense. THEY DUPE. Please do something about it, don't get this economy ruined.
    xTimz

DUPERS (xtimz deano) Empty This is false information.

Post  xTimz Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:42 am

This is 100% untrue i will show you how i get my items Owners if you would like i am not duping and neither is he. I will show you proof next time i log in if you want me too thank you.
    Deano

DUPERS (xtimz deano) Empty Re: DUPERS (xtimz deano)

Post  Deano Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:53 am

ok there is only one way to solve this, Godliike please go and look at the chat logs, and serch for us asking for his primal, and stop making stuff up, just cause we can get items like that and you cant, u need to grow up
    xTimz

DUPERS (xtimz deano) Empty Haha Yepp do that cause what he said is untrue also.

Post  xTimz Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:56 am

yepp what he said its untrue what he said also.
    Deano

Post  Deano Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:59 am

Ivan wrote:Ok, well I have not got a screenshot but xtimz and deano took me to a house in edgeville, took me upstairs and asked me if they would let me trade my primal to them to let them dupe it. I said no thanks and said cya but then deano said wait and said watch. I watched and I saw them dupe a white p hat.

Of course it made sense because while i was dicing i cleaned xtimz for 8 santas but then he always came back with 6 or 8 more. So it must make sense. THEY DUPE. Please do something about it, don't get this economy ruined.

Kinda funny. how you scammed some one, i can believed i liked you as a friend.
    All the good things ive done. and u cant dupe on 639's.

I've tried on my own source, same as this one, and they have patched it. so this is all going to back fire on you,

Plus. Davroo gave you all your items, u never earnt jack shiz nick. so stop lieing to your self and to the other players, trying to give us bad names, who do you think you are?

Besides godliike has sever files, and he can check the chat logs,
    so gg! geek geek geek geek geek lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Jess

Post  Jess Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:05 am

Deano wrote:
    Ivan wrote:Ok, well I have not got a screenshot but xtimz and deano took me to a house in edgeville, took me upstairs and asked me if they would let me trade my primal to them to let them dupe it. I said no thanks and said cya but then deano said wait and said watch. I watched and I saw them dupe a white p hat.

Kinda funny. how you scammed some one, i can believed i liked you as a friend.
    All the good things ive done. and u cant dupe on 639's.

I've tried on my own source, same as this one, and they have patched it. so this is all going to back fire on you,

Plus. Davroo gave you all your items, u never earnt jack shiz nick. so stop lieing to your self and to the other players, trying to give us bad names, who do you think you are?

Besides godliike has sever files, and he can check the chat logs,
    so gg! geek geek geek geek geek lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

This is only partially true, you actually CAN dupe on 639's, however with no proof I'd have to say these guys cannot be punished (:
    Deano

Post  Deano Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Jess,

I have the same source as them, i have tryied all the duping ways, you can't.
    Ivan

Post  Ivan Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:35 pm

you can , x zeop x got banned for duping.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content