Godliike scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godliike 639 Brand New Server, A New Beginning!

4 posters

This Isn't Fair.

concept

This Isn't Fair. Empty This Isn't Fair.

Post  concept Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:18 am

Okay, Before the Reset I Just donated my Runescape Account to "Godliike" Then, Server disconnects.

And I want a re-fund in items again..

I donated for : Full Primal, White Phat, Sol, Mask set.

Jessica - You Clearly Seen Me With Godliike. When I was Wearing The Stuff I Donated For..
    Eccles

This Isn't Fair. Empty Re: This Isn't Fair.

Post  Eccles Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:50 pm

i donated to davroo for phat set mask et, agile armour, blue sw cape, alot off people saw me with it on, i hope i get it back.
    Mark

Post  Mark Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:42 am

to prevent this from happening in the future, try recording/take pictures of the trade and when you are wearing them, put them in a folder somewhere where you can easily access after a server reset.

Mark
    Ivan

Post  Ivan Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:11 am

Mark wrote:to prevent this from happening in the future, try recording/take pictures of the trade and when you are wearing them, put them in a folder somewhere where you can easily access after a server reset.

Mark
    I think he's aware of that. Stop posting shit on forums that you think is helpful but it's really not. You're just stating the obvious really. It may be your failed attempt to get a Post Count.
    K Thx Bai.

(P.S) At the end of your posts you don't have to say "Mark" We can see you sent it on forums. You're not writing a letter.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content