Godliike scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godliike 639 Brand New Server, A New Beginning!

Santa's Mod app

santa

Santa's Mod app Empty Santa's Mod app

Post  santa Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:20 pm

Ingame name: Santa

how old are you: I am 15.

How long have you been playing the server: I have been playing this server for about 3 days but i will be playing forever and always.

What position are you applying for: I am applying a the moderator postion ingame.

Does anyone think you deserve it: I dont know i have really ask around.

Why do you think you deserve it: I think i deserve to be a Moderator because im a natural leader and am ALWAYS down to help out, got a question? pm me, talk to me in public chat, whatever you see fit, im here to help. I'm almost always in a good mood and think that i would be a perfect mod, i know how to resolve situations eaisly and quicky aswell.

Have you helped someone: Yes i have helped a few people

How long can you play each day: i Am on usually on about 3-5 hours aday or more sometimes.

Are you active on both forums and ingame: Yeah im active on both forums and ingame im usually checking forums always while playing.

Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server: was Co-Owner of Shockerscape, but the server slowly died down and im not sure it's even up anymore. but i have alot of experience with managment of clans/pservers/staff and the like. Also i was head admin on fangzscape and a mod on pwnxile when it was more popluar.

Do you respect owners: Yes i resepct owners but more than that i respect everyone on the server.

Have you broken any rules: No well i do swear sometimes but not really at any players.

Do players like you: Yes most of them seem to like me.

Tell us about yourself: I am 15 like i said before im in grade 10. I currently have a girlfriend. I love sports mostly soccer. But i do play football and hockey.

Who is your favorite staff member: My favourite staff member is jessica, only becasue she is the only one i ever see on.

What is your time zone: i live in canada i dont really know my time zone.

What are your strengths: Strengths, i can reslove situations fastly and efficiently. Also im easy to get along with.

What are your weaknesses: I dont really know me weaknesses school is one lol i dont really like school but i have to toughen it out anyways.

How many players have you invited:(make them post to your application)

How can you help out the server: I can help out this server is many ways keep spammers and rule breakers off. I can suggest new stuff and i am also good ak working with websites i can format websites and stuff like that.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:57 am