Godliike scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godliike 639 Brand New Server, A New Beginning!

4 posters

icecold123 would like to be mod :D

icecold123

icecold123 would like to be mod :D Empty icecold123 would like to be mod :D

Post  icecold123 Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Dear godliike,
    I icecold123 personally think that i deserve moderator statius because unlike very few players who play or used to play godliike have stayed with the server through the numerous amount of resets. I however am the only person that i recall of who has stayed with the server for a long amount of time up to this point.

I would like like to apologize for leaving the server for a bit of time,this was simply because i wasn't aware that godliike had come back online again. But i assure you that if i did acquire moderator statius i would spend as much time possible to help with the server.

Lastly I would just like to remind you of who i am and my history of playing this server. If you don't remember exactly the player i was always melee tank fighting you and luke if you still don't remember that's just too unfortunate anyway this is all for my moderator application please concider making me moderator. Very Happy
    Ivan

icecold123 would like to be mod :D Empty Re: icecold123 would like to be mod :D

Post  Ivan Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:00 am

Nice, another 12 year old applying for moderator. It's spelled status, not statius.
    You've been playing the server a long time, aye? I can see that from your 1 forums posts. Power hungry fag, gtfo.
    Hallows

Post  Hallows Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Ivan wrote:Nice, another 12 year old applying for moderator. It's spelled status, not statius.
    You've been playing the server a long time, aye? I can see that from your 1 forums posts. Power hungry fag, gtfo.

It was a typo idiot. Plus, noone is active on these forums. And, hes been playing awhile, but not as long as me:D

Anyway, its Kyle that makes the decision, so your post is worthless/pointless.

I support.
    *Admin Mafia
    *Admin Mafia

Post  *Admin Mafia Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:01 pm

no need to meh a dick about it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:07 am