Godliike scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godliike 639 Brand New Server, A New Beginning!

wisekill for admin :D

wisekill

wisekill for admin :D Empty wisekill for admin :D

Post  wisekill Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Ingame name:Wisekill

how old are you:20

How long have you been playing the server:just recantly

What position are you applying for:admin

Does anyone think you deserve it:do we ever truly deserve it

Why i am aplictable for the job:i have had much exp in the fild i used to own my own server as well i also have 3 admins on rs3server.com and was a owner of solorangepk together total i have almsot a year and a half xp

Have you helped someone:i try my best to help out were need but am also consus of the eco

How long can you play each day: 5-6 hours
    Are you active on both forums and ingame:i can be and in game yess fourms jsut started

Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server:rs3 server 1 i have 2 admin rs3 server2 i have 1 admin was owner of wizziespk and owner of solorangepk

Do you respect owners:yes with out owners theird be no game with no game theirs but bordum(cant spell lol im disleix)

Have you broken any rules:not that i know of
    Do players like you:not sure i try to stay on alls good side

Tell us about yourself:well i am 20 years old my hobbies are playing xboxlive and playing rs-ps as well as handing out with friends i try to be as honsest as posible(if any one tells u their honest all the time their lieing lol)

Who is your favorite staff member:dont realy have one i like em all their all respect ful and willing to help when needed

What is your time zone:central
    What are your strengths:can concentrate for good time,am kind and caring about players fellign

What are your weaknesses:sleep insomniea (lol)

How many players have you invited:(make them post to your application)(none yet every one i try say they want web client

How can you help out the server:.help to keep the friendy atmospher so all players can enjoy them selfs and have fun Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:25 am