Godliike scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godliike 639 Brand New Server, A New Beginning!

epic pie's staff application for mod or admin.

epic pie

epic pie's staff application for mod or admin. Empty epic pie's staff application for mod or admin.

Post  epic pie Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Ingame name:
    how old are you:
    How long have you been playing the server:
    What position are you applying for:
    Does anyone think you deserve it:
    Why do you think you deserve it:i think i deserve it because i know some people would like me as mod or admin.
    Have you helped someone:yes but not that many due to people not asking for it.
    How long can you play each day: as long as i can.
    Are you active on both forums and ingame: i will plan to be active on forums.
    Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server: i have been mod on 1 server called hybrid pvp but never got promoted due to the owner being a douche.
    Do you respect owners: if they respect me i will respect back.
    Have you broken any rules: no i have not.
    Do players like you: i am sure of this.
    Tell us about yourself:
    Who is your favorite staff member: i am still currently deciding on this.
    What is your time zone: it is american time.
    What are your strengths: discipline the ability to do something without hesitation slot of other things.
    What are your weaknesses: i do not know of any weaknesses that i have.
    How many players have you invited:(make them post to your application) not any to be honest.
    How can you help out the server: i feel like i can help this server by being a staff member so i could better protect godliikescape from spammers dupers scammers you know rule breakers ect.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:42 pm